Tuesday 29 April 2014

Love at First Sight!

It was love at first sight
Though I cant remember the day we met.
I learnt that u were the happiest
That was one moment you’ll never forget.

Together we have been through a lot,
As for every silly issue, we ‘ve fought.
You are the patient one
Kind and caring too deserve a mention.

To you, I am the best
Even when you’ve seen my worst.
Many a times, I ve let you down
But undying faith in me, you’ve shown.

There were many a stormy night
When you just hugged me tight
There were many pitfalls and failures
When you silently wiped my tears.

A kiss on the forehead
When on your lap, I rest my head.
Through  my hair, you run your fingers
These are moments that forever lingers.

I was surprised when people said
That love at first sight never lasted
Cos, though outside it may not be frequently shown,
Mom, I ‘ve loved you since the day I was born.

4 comments: